Quick Flourless Protein Pancakes
So you’re craving pancakes but either don’t have, or don’t want to use flour…today we solve that with these delicious AND fluffy Flourless Protein Pancakes made using chickpeas and our 100% Whey Protein Powder!
• 2 Large Whole Eggs
• 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Milk or Milk Substitute
• 1 Can (439g) Drained & Rinsed Low-Sodium Chickpeas
• 1/4 Cup (64g) Peanut Butter/Other Nut Butter of Your Choice
• 2 Scoops (76g) Labrada Nutrition 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
• A Little Salt
• 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
1. Mix all the ingredients together until smooth using either a food processor or a powerful blender
2. Take out a sturdy skillet, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with a non-stick cooking spray of your choice
3. Pour the mix in and cook each side for around 1-2 minutes
4. Repeat until all of the mix is gone.
Tips: Make sure to rinse your chickpeas well!
Feel free to use any variation/flavor of protein powder you want!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel, shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive— it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in magazines, on the news, and TV shows are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation”, and is without question the most important habit he follows.