Quick Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
Baked PROTEIN BARS that take 6 ingredients or less to make and 5 minutes to prep are here! Pick your flavor, choose your toppings, and enjoy these delicious homemade bars!
• 2-3 Scoops (around 90g) Labrada 100% Whey
(Lean Pro8® is delicious too)
• 1/4 Cup (28g) Coconut or Almond Flour
• 6 Tablespoons (96g) Peanut Butter
• 4 Ounces (120g) Fat Free Cream Cheese (or Reduced/Full Fat)
• 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Almond Milk
1. Add all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix them together
2. Take out a baking pan, line it with some parchment paper, and add your mix in
3. Press down to evenly flatten out your mix around your pan
4. Bake on 350F/176C for around 10 minutes
Tip: Top them with some chocolate chips or anything else you can think of!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.