Quick Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
Baked PROTEIN BARS that take 6 ingredients or less to make and 5 minutes to prep are here! Pick your flavor, choose your toppings, and enjoy these delicious homemade bars!
• 2-3 Scoops (around 90g) Labrada 100% Whey
(Lean Pro8® is delicious too)
• 1/4 Cup (28g) Coconut or Almond Flour
• 6 Tablespoons (96g) Peanut Butter
• 4 Ounces (120g) Fat Free Cream Cheese (or Reduced/Full Fat)
• 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Almond Milk
1. Add all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix them together
2. Take out a baking pan, line it with some parchment paper, and add your mix in
3. Press down to evenly flatten out your mix around your pan
4. Bake on 350F/176C for around 10 minutes
Tip: Top them with some chocolate chips or anything else you can think of!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.