Power Latte Protein Pancakes
Ready to kickstart your morning with pancakes instead of coffee? These pancakes using our NEW Lean Body Power Latte are delicious, fluffy, and packed with 40 grams of protein per serving and caffeine equal to a cup of coffee!
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Coffee or Almond Milk (More if mix is too thick)
• 1/2 Medium Banana
• 6 Tablespoons (42g) Coconut Flour
• 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• 1 Scoop (35g) Labrada Nutrition Lean Body Power Latte
1. Add all of your ingredients into either a blender or food processor
2. Blend/process everything together until smooth
3. Turn a burner on medium heat and coat a pan with some non-stick cooking spray
4. Pour your mix in and cook each side for around 2-3 minutes
Tips: Add in more coffee or almond milk (1 ounce at a time) if your mix appears to be too thick!
Use a ripe banana!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.