Power Latte Protein Pancakes
Ready to kickstart your morning with pancakes instead of coffee? These pancakes using our NEW Lean Body Power Latte are delicious, fluffy, and packed with 40 grams of protein per serving and caffeine equal to a cup of coffee!
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Coffee or Almond Milk (More if mix is too thick)
• 1/2 Medium Banana
• 6 Tablespoons (42g) Coconut Flour
• 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• 1 Scoop (35g) Labrada Nutrition Lean Body Power Latte
1. Add all of your ingredients into either a blender or food processor
2. Blend/process everything together until smooth
3. Turn a burner on medium heat and coat a pan with some non-stick cooking spray
4. Pour your mix in and cook each side for around 2-3 minutes
Tips: Add in more coffee or almond milk (1 ounce at a time) if your mix appears to be too thick!
Use a ripe banana!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.