Lean Body On-The-Go Egg Bites
You’ll never miss breakfast again with these quick, delicious, protein-packed Egg Bites! This recipe is a great way to make sure you’re getting all the nutrients, veggies, proteins, and greens you need in a quick, ready-to-go way!
• 2 Whole Eggs
• 10 Liquid Egg Whites
• Pearl Tomatoes (chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 350º F
2. Add two whole eggs to a bowl, and mix.
3. Add in egg whites, and whisk until fully combined.
4. Spray a muffin tin with cooking oil, and add in egg mixture.
5. Top with your favorite toppings of veggies, proteins, and spices!
6. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Let sit for 3-5 minutes, and enjoy!
8. May store in the fridge for up to seven days.
Makes: 24 Bites
About the Author
Becca Mitchell is a Certified Personal Trainer, Self Love Advocate, and Mom of 2. She’s the owner of Becca Mitchell Fitness, specializing in finding balance in fitness, food, and every day life. Becca’s passions lie in helping women find a fitness and nutrition plan that works for their individual goals, and learning how to embrace the beauty and messiness of life through self-care and self-love. With food as one of her self-proclaimed Love Languages, and as a mom of 2 small children, she learns creative (and delicious!) ways to make her family’s favorite meals out of healthy, fueling ingredients.
For more on Becca, check out www.beccamitchell.com!
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.