No Bake PB Pretzel Protein Balls
Today we make some super easy Peanut Butter Pretzel Protein Balls that are PACKED with energy! Complex carbs, healthy fats, and over 10 grams of protein in every ball…what more could you ask for? Oh…and you don’t need an oven OR microwave to make them!
• 1 Cup (80g) Rolled Oats
• 6 Ounces (180g) Reduced Fat or Fat-Free Cream Cheese
• 6 Ounces (96g) Peanut Butter
• 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
• 2 Scoops 100% Whey Chocolate Protein Powder (Labrada Nutrition)
• 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
• 5 Chocolate Covered Pretzels
• 1/4 Teaspoon Xanthan Gum
1. Process/blend your Rolled Oats a bit (I like to leave them with some texture but you can turn them into flour if you prefer)
2. Crush up your Pretzels
3. Mix everything together until clumpy
4. Shape your balls
5. Press in whatever you want (like another Pretzel)
Tip: Throw them in the fridge for 20-30 minutes and they’ll harden up!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.