Mozzarella Grilled Chicken Pizza
Yield: 4 Servings
• 1 pound Pre-made whole wheat pizza dough
• 1 lb. Chicken Tenders
• 1 tsp. Garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Salt
• 1/4 tsp. Dried Oregano
• 1 cup jarred Tomato Sauce
• 8 oz Fresh Mozzarella
• 1 bunch Fresh Basil Leaves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut dough into 4 pieces; rounded into balls. Place on an oiled plate and cover with a warm damp clean cloth. Let rest 30 minutes at room temperature.
3. Heat an electric skillet to medium-high heat. Stretch out dough into flat discs, place directly on skillet cook for 3 minutes each side or until brown.
4. Combine the spices in a bowl, add the chicken, toss to coat. Add oil to skillet, when hot add chicken and cook on both sides about 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Slice mozzarella into 1/4 inch pieces and rip fresh basil leaves into small pieces.
6. Spoon tomato sauce on pizza crust, then add mozzarella slices, chicken.
7. Place in 350-degree oven for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is beginning to melt.
8. Top with fresh basil. Enjoy!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.