Mac & Cheese Chicken Breast Casserole
Looking for a quick, easy meal prep recipe that won’t break the bank? Today we remix a box of mac and cheese into a delicious, high protein CHICKEN CASSEROLE!
• 1 Box Prepared Mac & Cheese (Around 7 Ounces)
• 1 Cup (112g) Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Reduced Fat/Fat Free if needed)
• 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt (Reduced Fat/Fat Free if needed)
• Black Pepper
• 8 Ounces Chicken Breast
• 5 Crackers
1. Prepare your Mac & Cheese however your box says to
2. Mix together your Mac & Cheese, 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, and Black Pepper
3. Mix in your prepared Chicken Breast
4. Add your mix into at least a 1 1/2 quart baking dish
5. Top with the rest of your Cheddar Cheese, Crackers (crushed up), and a little cooking spray
6. Bake on 375F/190C for around 20-25 minutes
Tip: Add in other types of protein, vegetables, spices, etc to switch things up when you get bored!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.