Low-Carb Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes
Cupcakes with less than 5 grams of net carbs and sugar are now a thing! These cheesecake cupcakes are super easy to make, filling, and of course… absolutely delicious! Seriously, I would bet you’ll find these cupcakes BETTER than most (if not all) unhealthier alternatives. They have the perfect cheesecake texture and come with macros just as good!
• 1/4 Cup (28g) Coconut Flour
• 1/4 Cup (28g) Almond Flour
• 1 Tablespoon (14g) Coconut Oil
• 1 Tablespoon Butter (14g)
• 8 Ounces (240g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
• 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• 1 Scoop (30g) The Protein Chef’s Baking Protein Powder
1. For your crust mix together your Almond Flour, Coconut Flour, and Coconut Oil
2. Melt your Butter and mix that in
3. Distribute your crust mix evenly into the bottom of some silicone muffin cups and press down to compact it
4. This is an optional step but for harder/crunchier mini crusts you can make them for 10 minutes on 375F/190C in the silicone cups
5. Mix together the rest of your ingredients until smooth
6. Pour that mix into your silicone cups
7. Bake them on 350F/176C for around 15-20 minutes
8. Take them out, let them cool, wrap them up, and put them into the fridge for a couple hours (this will give you the perfect cheesecake texture)
Makes 6 Cupcakes
• Top them with some fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips before the oven!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.