Low-Carb Cold-Brew Protein Mug Cake
Today we add to your morning routine with this super easy Low-Carb Cold- Brew Protein Mug Cake recipe! Packed with your favorite protein powder, low carb, AND you only need a couple minutes to prep it!
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
• 1 Tablespoon (5g) Cocoa Powder
• 1 Scoop Labrada 100% Whey or your favorite Labrada Protein Powder
• 1 Tablespoon (15g) Light/ Fat-Free Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt
• 2 Ounces Cold Brew or Coffee/Espresso
• 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• A pinch of Salt
1. Coat a mug with some non-stick cooking spray
2. Add all of your ingredients into it
3. Mix everything together
4. Microwave for around 1 1/2-2 minutes
Tip: Top it with some peanut butter! Take it out of the microwave once it rises (keep an eye on it for next time)!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.