Lean Body S’mores Protein Bar Bowl
Gather around the campfire and get ready for some old fashion S’mores goodness. Each bowl is low calorie at only 85 and low in sugar… you can’t beat it!
• 1 Lean Body Protein Bar (Your favorite flavor!)
• 1/2 Container Flavored Greek Yogurt (Your choice)
• Mini Marshmallows
• Chocolate Chips
• Graham Crackers
1. Microwave your Lean Body Protein Bar for 10 seconds
2. Cut your bar into 4 pieces
3. Shape your bar into a bowl by using your hands to press it down into a mini-muffin or cupcake pan (microwaving it makes this super easy)
4. Bake your bowl on 350F/176C for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
5. Add into your bowls your Greek yogurt, mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, and crushed up graham cracker crumbs
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.