Lean Body Protein Pumpkin Cups
It’s that time of the year again where pumpkin invades your life like a crazy ex. Today we take the pumpkin to a new level with these easy to make Protein Pumpkin Cups that are packed with flavor!
• 5 Tablespoons (31g) Graham Cracker Crumbs
• 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
• 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
• 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
• 1 Scoop (~35g) Protein Powder (Lean Body® MRP)
• 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
• 1/2 Cup (122g) Pumpkin
• 2 Ounces (60g) Fat-Free Cream Cheese
• Chopped Pecans *Optional
• 1-2 Tablespoons Chocolate (Your Choice)
1. Mix everything aside from your Pecans and Chocolate together in a bowl
2. Fold in your optional Pecans
3. Add your mix into silicone cups (or paper) and press down to compact it
4. Melt your Chocolate and pour a small layer of it on top of each cup
5. Place them in the freezer for around 20 minutes
Tip: Change up the flavor with your protein powder!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.