Lean Body Protein Bar Dirt Pudding
No, the 90’s aren’t back — but DIRT PUDDING is! And it’s in the form of a quick, healthy, and absolutely delicious dessert. Use our Lean Body Protein Bars and make yourself this fun mason jar pudding! Or make several, and share with your friends and family!
• 1/2 Cup (113g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
• 2 Tablespoons (30g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
• 1 Ounce Milk
• 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
• 1 Serving (11g) Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Chocolate Pudding
• 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• *Optional 1 Teaspoon Sweetener
• 1 Lean Body Protein Bar
• 1-2 Gummy Worms
1. Add all of your ingredients aside from your Lean Body Protein Bar and Gummy Worm(s) into a food processor or blender
2. Process everything together
3. Add your mix into a half pint mason jar
4. Break up your Protein Bar and sprinkle it on top (so it looks like dirt)
5. Top with your Gummy Worm(s)!
Makes 1 Serving
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.