Lean Body Hi-Protein Donuts
• 1 serving Lean Body MRP Vanilla (70g)
• 2 egg whites or 6 tbsp liquid egg whites
• 1/4 cup almond milk
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tbsp Bob’s Redmill Gluten Free Baking Flour
1. Mix all ingredients together
2. Fill into dounut or small bundt cake pan
3. With leftover batter add some cocoa
4. Air Fryer: Bake on 350 for 8-10 minutes
Conventional Oven: Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe by: Jarmaur Stallings
I am a 41 year old all natural IFBB Men’s Physique Pro. Former University of GA and Professional Arena football player. I started my fitness journey after my father’s multiple myeloma diagnosis in 2014. My wife and I started by participating in a transformation challenge and progressed to competing. I now help people with their transformations whether it be for lifestyle reasons or to reach the stage!