Lean Body Chips & Fish
Craving your favorite chips? Crave no longer! Combine them with your favorite fish (or chicken) and make your meal macro friendly. This Chips & Fish (see what I did there?) is super easy to prep AND cheap to make!
• 2 Pieces Fish or Chicken (Mine were 4 Ounces each)
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• 2 Servings Your Favorite Chips
• 1/2 Tablespoon Your Favorite Seasoning
1. Crack and beat your Egg in a bowl
2. In another bowl crush up your Chips and mix those together with your Seasoning
3. Dip your Fish or Chicken in your Egg mix then in your Chip mix until covered
4. Place on a baking sheet or rack
5. Bake on 400F/204C for 13-15 minutes
Tip: Make sure your chips and seasoning compliment each other!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.