Lean Body Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
Yield: 16 Servings
• 4 TB Olive Oil
• 1 1/2 cup Creole Mix
• 1 TB Oregano
• 1/2 tsp Cumin
• 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
• 16 White Corn Tortillas
• 1-2 Packages Mexican Cheese (8oz)
• 1/2 cup Cotija Cheese
• 1 Rotisserie Shredded Chicken (Chopped)
• 2 Cans of Red Enchilada Sauce
• 1 Can of Green Enchilada Sauce
1. Sauté creole mix, cumin, oregano, chili powder in olive oil until soft.
2. Add chicken, cotija cheese, cook just until hot.
3. Remove from heat, stuff tortillas, roll closed.
4. Sprinkle half of the Mexican cheese over tortillas, cover with red enchilada sauce, then about half to three quarters can of green sauce.
5. Sprinkle remaining Mexican cheese over the top.
6. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
Tip: Serve with white rice. Garnish with your choice: guacamole, sour cream, jalapeños, tomatoes.
Recipe by Robin Labrada
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.