Keto-Freindly Breakfast Bacon Muffins
Start your morning off with these delicious low-carb and keto friendly Breakfast Bacon Muffins! They’re easy to make, packed with protein, and very travel-friendly. They taste just as good cold as the do warm! Did I mention they only have 2.5 grams of net carbs in each one?
• 6 Large Eggs
• 4 Large Egg Whites
• 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Heavy Cream (A lower fat one will work fine too)
• 12 Slices Fully Bacon
• 1/2 Cup (56g) Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
• 4 Ounces Broccoli
• 2 Ounces Mushrooms
• 1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Makes 12 Muffins
1. Mix together your Whole Eggs, Egg Whites, and Heavy Cream
2. Take out a muffin pan, coat it with non-stick cooking spray, and add 1 Slice of Bacon to each spot making sure to roll them up so they fit perfectly around the edges
3. Cook/microwave whatever vegetables you’re using and evenly distribute them into your spots
4. Top your vegetables with your Cheese
5. Pour your mix in
6. Finish off by sprinkling on a little more Cheese and some Dill Weed
7. Bake them on 350F/176C for around 15-20 minutes
• Reheat them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, or just eat them cold
• Don’t like broccoli or mushrooms? Use whatever you want!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.