Hot Cheetos Chicken Breast Strips
Take your chicken to the next level with this easy 4 ingredient Cheetos Chicken meal prep recipe! If you’re not a fan of Cheetos or want a “healthier” option, don’t worry…this recipe works with almost EVERY chip!
• 3 Servings Hot Cheetos (or Other Alternative)
• 1/2 Cup Fat Free/Reduced Fat Ranch Dressing
• 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
• 1 1/2 Pounds (24 Ounces) Chicken Breast
1. Crush up your Cheetos (throwing them in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin makes this super easy)
2. Mix together your Ranch & Parmesan
3. Cut up your Chicken Breast into strips or nuggets
4. Take out a baking pan plus rack (a rack will prevent your strips or nuggets from getting soggy on the bottom)
5. Coat your rack with some non-stick cooking spray
6. Dunk each piece into your Ranch mix and then into your Cheetos mix
7. Bake on 350F/176C for 30-35 minutes
Tip: Reheat them in the microwave wrapped in a paper towel to help keep the crispiness!.
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.