Homemade Protein Trail Mix
Love trail mix but hate the price tag and/or can’t find one with your favorite ingredients? Make your own at home packed with protein clusters for HALF THE PRICE!
• 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
• 1/2 Cup Dry Roasted Edamame
• 1/4 Cup Almond
• 1/4 Cup Pistachios
• 1/2 Cup Dried Fruit
• 2 Tablespoons (32g) Peanut Butter
• 2 Tablespoons (30g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
• 1 Ounce Milk or Milk Substitute
• 1 Scoop (38g) Protein Powder (I prefer 100% Whey or Lean Pro8)
• 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
1. Make your Protein Clusters by melting and mixing your Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chips, and Milk together either in the microwave or on the stove
2. Mix in your Protein Powder and Rolled Oats
3. Shape your Protein Clusters however big you want them, place them on a baking sheet, and put them in the freezer until frozen
4. Add all of your ingredients together (including your Protein Clusters) inside a bag and shake until mixed
Tips: Use whatever kind of dried fruit you want (I like bananas)! Change up the flavor of your clusters by using another flavor protein powder!
LABRADA YOUTUBE LINK: https://youtu.be/ObrjP46T0Ms
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.