Holiday Eggnog Protein Pancakes
It’s that time of the year where we remix eggnog outside of your holiday party! Today we make some delicious and healthy Eggnog Protein Pancakes using our 100% Whey Protein Powder!
• 1 Large Egg
• 2 Large Egg Whites
• 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
• 1 Scoop (38g) 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
• 3 Tablespoons (21g) Coconut Flour
• 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Eggnog or Eggnog Substitute (Almond Milk Eggnog!)
• 4 Ounces (120g) Cream Cheese (Fat or Reduced Fat Preferred)
• 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1. Combine all of your ingredients into either a bowl, blender, or food processor
2. Mix everything together
3. Turn your burner on medium heat, coat a pan with non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix in.
4. Cook each side for around 2-3 minutes
Tip: Top with a little ground cinnamon and sugar-free syrup!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.