High-Protein Microwave Strawberry Cobbler
With the return of fall comes the return of warmer desserts! The first dessert on our list — a healthier, high-protein microwave strawberry cobbler! Yes, this is seriously a microwave strawberry cobbler recipe using our Baking Protein and it tastes just as good as it looks!
• 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
• 1 Tablespoon (12g) Light Brown Sugar
• 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
• 1/2 Tablespoon Melted Butter
• 2 Tablespoons (15g) Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
• 1 1/2 Ounces Milk or Milk Substitute
• 1 Scoop (30g) The Protein Chef Baking Protein
• 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• Pinch of Baking Powder
• Pinch of Salt
1. Mix together your Frozen Strawberries, Light Brown Sugar, and 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
2. Microwave your Frozen Strawberry mix for 60-90 seconds or until they’re defrosted
3. Melt your Butter, pour it over your Frozen Strawberry mix, and lightly mix it in
4. In a separate bowl mix together the rest of your ingredients and pour that mix over your Frozen Strawberry Mix
5. Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until your top dough looks done and top it with some light brown sugar
• If you’re using fresh fruit then you don’t need to microwave it as suggested in step 2
• Be careful — this will be HOT!
• Try using different fruit for new delicious treats
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.