Herb and Citrus Zucchini Boats
Vegetables pack a powerful nutritional punch, but did you know they can pack a ton of flavor?! Make this low carb spin on a classic dish. These boats are overflowing with good-for-you foods, have tons of protein, and will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
1. Set your oven to 425◦
2. Cut zucchini in half and hollow out.
3. Chop the leftovers from the inside of the zucchini.
4. Heat a skillet over medium-high.
5. Spray with cooking spray.
6. Season, add to skillet, and brown ground turkey.
7. Add veggies to turkey.
8. Place zucchini in a pan, and add a few spoonfuls of marinara in the bottom of each zucchini.
9. Fill with mixture and top w/ some cheese.
10. Bake at 425◦ for 13-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.