Warm Green Matcha Tea Protein Mug Cake
If you’ve never tried a Green Tea Dessert, today is the day you should change that! This Green Matcha Tea Protein Mug Cake is low calorie, delicious, packed with health benefits, and only takes around a minute to make. Did I mention that it’s delicious!
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
• 1/2 Scoop (15g) Protein Chef’s Baking Protein
• 1 Ounce Milk (or Milk Substitute)
• 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• 1 Tablespoon Sweetener (Optional)
• 1 Teaspoon Matcha Green Tea Powder
1. Coat a coffee mug with some non-stick cooking spray
2. Add and mix all of your ingredients together right in the mug
3. Microwave your mug for :30 seconds and then mix everything together again
4. Microwave for an additional 1-2 minutes (keep an eye on it)
• Top it with some POCKY
Makes 1 Mug Cake
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.