Full-Flavored Keto Breakfast Burger Wrap
Today is the day! It is now acceptable to eat a burger for breakfast! This Breakfast Burger packs a ton of flavor and protein all while having only 1 GRAM OF NET CARBS! The best part? It only takes around 15 minutes to make and you can customize it however you like to fit your cravings!
• 6 Ounces Lean Ground Beef or Turkey (I like 93/7)
• A little Olive Oil or Butter
• 1 Slice of Cheese per Burger
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• Black Pepper (Optional)
• 2 Slices of Bacon per Burger
• Tomato (Optional)
• Onion (Optional)
1. Shape your burgers and place an indent in the middle of each burger using your fingers (this helps them stay flat)
2. Turn your burner on Medium High heat, take out a stove top pan, and add in a little Olive Oil or Butter to it
3. Once it heats up place your burgers in
4. Cook each side for a few minutes (or to desired temperature)
5. If you’re using Cheese add it on around a minute after you flip your burgers and cover if you want it to melt faster
6. Fry up an Egg with a little Black Pepper on it
7. Take out a thick slice of Lettuce that can fold over
8. Add in your burger followed by some bacon, your fried egg, and whatever else you want on it
9. Wrap it up
• Use whatever toppings you want!
• Make sure to let the burger cool before handling it.
Makes 1 Burger
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.