Frozen Greek Yogurt Protein Treats
Now that the warmer weather is here it’s time to get creative with some cold protein desserts! Today we make some delicious Frozen Greek Yogurt Protein Treats with the help of our meal replacement powder!
• 1 Banana
• 3 Tablespoons (46g) Pasteurized Liquid Egg Whites
• 3 Tablespoons (24g) Peanut Butter
• 2 Scoops (70g) Lean Body MRP Protein Powder (Your choice flavor)
• 1 Container 5.3 oz (150g) Greek Yogurt (Your choice flavor)
• 1 Tablespoon (21g) Honey
1. Combine and mix everything together in a blender or food processor
2. Pour your mix into freezer-friendly molds
3. Freeze for 2-3 hours.
Tip: Make sure your flavors compliment each other! Use popsicle molds to make Greek yogurt style pops!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.