Frozen Greek Yogurt Protein Treats
Now that the warmer weather is here it’s time to get creative with some cold protein desserts! Today we make some delicious Frozen Greek Yogurt Protein Treats with the help of our meal replacement powder!
• 1 Banana
• 3 Tablespoons (46g) Pasteurized Liquid Egg Whites
• 3 Tablespoons (24g) Peanut Butter
• 2 Scoops (70g) Lean Body MRP Protein Powder (Your choice flavor)
• 1 Container 5.3 oz (150g) Greek Yogurt (Your choice flavor)
• 1 Tablespoon (21g) Honey
1. Combine and mix everything together in a blender or food processor
2. Pour your mix into freezer-friendly molds
3. Freeze for 2-3 hours.
Tip: Make sure your flavors compliment each other! Use popsicle molds to make Greek yogurt style pops!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.