Family-Friendly Protein Sweet Potato Casserole
We’ve made a lot of things sweet potato but today we’re going to up the game and make a delicious Sweet Potato Casserole that your whole family will love using our 100% Whey Protein Powder! Top it with whatever you want like crushed up pecans, mini marshmallows, and so on! The possibilities are endless with this.
• 2 Cooked Sweet Potatoes
• 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Milk
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 4 Ounces (113g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
• 1/8 Cup Sweetener
• 2 Scoops (76g) 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
• Ground Cinnamon *Optional
• Pecans *Optional
• Brown Sugar Substitute *Optional
1. Cook your Sweet Potatoes however you prefer. The quickest method is to microwave and to do this all you need to do is wash them, poke them with a fork all over, wrap them in a paper towel, and microwave them for around 6 minutes a piece
2. Peel your Sweet Potatoes and add them to a bowl
3. Mix everything aside from your Ground Cinnamon, Pecans, and Spray
4. Pour your mix into at least a 1-quart baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray
5. Layer on your Ground Cinnamon, Pecans (crushed up), and Cooking Spray
6. Bake on 350F/176C for around 20 minutes
Tip: Add on some mini marshmallows and cook for an additional 2-5 minutes!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.