Easy Southwestern Fish Tacos
Step up your taco game with these easy to prepare Southwestern Fish Tacos! You only need a few ingredients, your favorite fish, and around 15 minutes of time…
• Your Choice of Fish (For this Recipe I Used 1lb./160z. of Tilapia)
• Southwestern Seasoning
• Ground Cumin
• Fresh Lime Juice
• Olive Oil
*Optional Toppings (Salsa, Cheese, Guacamole, etc.)
1. Coat one side of your Fish with your Southwestern Seasoning, Ground Cumin, Salt, and Fresh Lime Juice
2. Take out a stove-top pan, turn your burner on medium-high heat, and add in some Olive Oil
3. Once your pan heats up, add in your fish (seasoned side down)
4. Coat your other side with the same ingredients
5. Flip after a few minutes, and cook until done
6. Create your tacos by filling some tortillas with your fresh fish, and garnishing with your choice of toppings!
Tips: Fish should be cooked to 145F°/62C°!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.