Easy-Bake Maple Bacon Grits
Ready to take your grits game up a notch? Today we throw them in the oven with this super easy and delicious Baked Maple Bacon Grits recipe!
• 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Milk or Milk Substitute
• 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Water
• A little Salt to Taste
• 1 Cup (148g) Grits
• 1/2 Cup Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
• 5 Large Whole Eggs
• 3 Large (138g) Egg Whites
• 1/2 Cup (56g) Cheddar Cheese
• 8 Strips Pre-Cooked Bacon
1. Start your Grits by bringing your Milk, Water, and Salt to a boil
2. Once boiling, add your Grits in, drop your heat to medium, mix everything together, and place the lid on until your liquid has been absorbed— make sure to stir occasionally
3. In a large bowl mix together your Eggs, Egg Whites, Cheese, and 1/2 of the Bacon broken up
4. Once your Grits are done cooking, stir in your Syrup
5. Add your Grits to the Egg mix and stir everything together evenly
6. Coat a pan generously with non-stick cooking spray and pour your mix in
7. Top the mix with the rest of your Bacon broken up and optional Chives
8. Bake on 350F/176C for 55-60 minutes
Tips: Add in chopped up vegetables, herbs, or spices when you get bored!
When stored in the fridge, this dish should last for up to 4-5 days!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.