Cauliflower Protein Pancakes
Who knew pancakes could be low carb AND delicious? These Cauliflower Protein Pancakes are packed with flavor, filling, fluffy, and take less than 10 minutes to make!
• 1/2 Head (200g) Fresh Cauliflower
• 1/4 Cup (28g) Coconut Flour (or Almond Flour)
• 1 Scoop (38g) Protein Powder (I prefer 100% Whey or Lean Pro8)
• 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
• 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
• 9 Tablespoons Egg Whites
• 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract *Optional
1. Add all of your ingredients into either a really powerful blender or food processor
2. Blend/process everything together until smooth
3. Turn a burner on medium heat and coat a pan with some non-stick cooking spray
4. Pour your mix in and cook each side for around 2-3 minutes
Frozen cauliflower will have too much water content…USE FRESH CAULIFLOWER!
Add in some cocoa powder if you’re using chocolate protein!
LABRADA YOUTUBE LINK: https://youtu.be/ObrjP46T0Ms
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.