Campfire S’mores Cheesecake Protein Cupcakes
You might not be by a campfire (yet) but that doesn‘t mean you can’t have s’mores! These S’mores Protein Cupcakes are absolutely delicious, low carbs, and easy to make with our Baking Protein Powder. They last around 5-7 days in the fridge and freeze great too if you want to make a bunch at a time!
• 1/4 Cup (28g) Coconut Flour
• 1/4 Cup (28g) Almond Flour
• 2 Tablespoons Butter
• 1 Large Egg
• 2 Tablespoons Sweetener
• 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
• 1 Scoop (30g) The Protein Chef’s Baking Protein Powder
• 8 Ounces (240g) Reduced Fat or Fat Free Cream Cheese
• 1 Tablespoon (5g) Cocoa Powder
• 1-2 Tablespoons (15-30g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar Free work great)
• However many Marshmallows you want!
1. Melt your Butter then mix together with your Almond & Coconut Flour
2. Add the mix into the bottom of some silicone cups (or muffin pan coated with non-stick cooking spray) and pack them in firmly to create your crust
3. Bake them on 350F/176C for 10 minutes if you want a “crunchy” crust or just continue to Step 4 for a softer crust (my preference)
4. Add in the rest of your ingredients aside from your Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Chips, and Marshmallows into a bowl and mix everything together until smooth
5. Evenly distribute your mix into your cups (fill them around 3/4 of the way full)
6. Sprinkle on a little Cocoa Powder to each one and cut it in with a knife
7. Add your Chocolate Chips on top
8. Bake them on 350F/176C for 10-12 minutes
9. Remove them from the oven and top each cupcake with 1 Marshmallow (rip it in half)
10. Continue baking them on 350F/176C for around 5 minutes or until your Marshmallows have browned
Makes 6 Cupcakes
• Expecting guests? Throwing a party? Double or triple the recipe!
• Let your cream cheese soften up a bit before mixing and it’ll mix easier!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.