Boneless Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Blue Cheese Dip
Yield: 2 Servings
• 2 – 5 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
• ½ cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
• 1 tsp Garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
• 2 cups Greek yogurt, fat-free
• 1 oz Blue Cheese Crumbles
• 6 Celery stalks, trimmed and cut into thin strips
• 2 Red Bell Peppers, cut into strips
• 1 Large plastic bag
1. Place raw chicken strips into a plastic bag and add hot sauce, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Let marinade for at least 1 hour.
2. Pre-heat your Foreman or electric grill to medium-high heat. Heat chicken for 4 minutes each side or until chicken is fully cooked.
3. To make the dip: In a FOOD PROCESSOR combine greek yogurt and blue cheese crumbles and pulse until well combined. Cover and keep chilled until ready to use.
4. Serve chicken tenders with celery stalks, pepper strips and blue cheese dip
About Johnathan Zamora
Johnathan is a Culinary Nutritionist and professional Chef. With over 15 years spent preparing gourmet cuisine across the United States, his passion for cooking and experience as a food professional allows him to create budget-friendly fitness gourmet meals that anyone can make. As a nutritionist, he helps others lead healthier lifestyles by integrating fitness habits into their daily routine. Johnathan’s firsthand knowledge, having overcome obesity by losing 170 pounds, enables him to offer his clients flexible and effective weight loss solutions.