Boneless Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Blue Cheese Dip
Yield: 2 Servings
• 2 – 5 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
• ½ cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
• 1 tsp Garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
• 2 cups Greek yogurt, fat-free
• 1 oz Blue Cheese Crumbles
• 6 Celery stalks, trimmed and cut into thin strips
• 2 Red Bell Peppers, cut into strips
• 1 Large plastic bag
1. Place raw chicken strips into a plastic bag and add hot sauce, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Let marinade for at least 1 hour.
2. Pre-heat your Foreman or electric grill to medium-high heat. Heat chicken for 4 minutes each side or until chicken is fully cooked.
3. To make the dip: In a FOOD PROCESSOR combine greek yogurt and blue cheese crumbles and pulse until well combined. Cover and keep chilled until ready to use.
4. Serve chicken tenders with celery stalks, pepper strips and blue cheese dip
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.