Becca’s Dark Chocolate Lava Cakes
New delicious & decadent Molten Dark Chocolate Cake MRP makes this recipe rock the gooey, lava center! It’s easy to make, protein-packed & Guilt-free!
• 6 Tbs. almond milk
• 2 Tbs. semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1 Scoop (35g) Lean Body Molten Dark Chocolate Cake MRP
• 1 Tbs. coconut flour
• 2 tsp. cocoa powder
• 2 tsp. agave nectar
• 1 whole egg
• 1 tsp. baking powder
1. Set your oven to 350◦
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, add almond milk and chocolate chips.
3. Microwave for one minute, then stir to combine.
4. Add Labrada protein powder, coconut flour, cocoa powder, and agave, and stir until fully combined.
5. Add in egg and baking powder, mixing until smooth and combined into a rich batter.
6. Prepare two ramekins with baking spray, and pour the batter evenly between the two.
7. Bake for 12 minutes.
8. Let rest for a few minutes.
9. Invert onto a plate, and enjoy immediately.
About the Author
Becca Mitchell is a Certified Personal Trainer, Self Love Advocate, and Mom of 2. She’s the owner of Becca Mitchell Fitness, specializing in finding balance in fitness, food, and every day life. Becca’s passions lie in helping women find a fitness and nutrition plan that works for their individual goals, and learning how to embrace the beauty and messiness of life through self-care and self-love. With food as one of her self-proclaimed Love Languages, and as a mom of 2 small children, she learns creative (and delicious!) ways to make her family’s favorite meals out of healthy, fueling ingredients.
For more on Becca, check out www.beccamitchell.com!