BCAA POWER GUMMY BEARS
Take your BCAA Power to the next level with these super easy BCAA GUMMY BEARS! The whole recipe only takes a couple minutes to prep and is guaranteed to be delicious!
• 1 Cup (8oz.) Cranberry Juice
• 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
• 2 Packets (14g) Unflavored Gelatin
• 4 Scoops of your favorite flavor Labrada BCAA Power
1. Take out a pan, turn a burner on medium heat, and heat the Maple Syrup and Cranberry Juice until it begins to steam.
2. Once the mixture is steaming, drop the heat to low, and whisk in the BCAA powder and gelatin until they fully dissolve.
3. Once dissolved, remove the pan from the heat, and pour the liquid into some freezer-friendly gummy bear molds.
4. Freeze for 10-20 minutes, gently remove the bears from their molds, and enjoy!
Tips: Use an ice cube tray or anything that is freezer friendly if you don’t have a gummy bear mold on hand!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel, shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive— it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in magazines, on the news, and TV shows are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation”, and is without question the most important habit he follows.