One – Minute Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Do you ever crave peanut butter? Have you ever had a craving for cookies? Why not combine both? This recipe can be made in 1 minute or less. Whip it up and enjoy in no time flat — without feeling any guilt whatsoever! These 1-minute Peanut Butter Cookies are a quick & delicious way to kill any craving you might have without the carbs.
• 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter
• 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
• 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
• 1 Large Egg
• 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
• 1 Tablespoon (7g) Almond Flour
• 1/2 Scoop (15g) The Protein Chef’s Baking Protein Powder
• Pinch of Salt
1. Melt your Butter
2. Mix together your melted Butter and Peanut Butter until smooth
3. Combine and mix everything together
4. Coat a plate with non-stick cooking spray and add your mix onto it
5. Shape your cookie and top it with whatever you want
6. Microwave for :45-:60 seconds depending on how powerful your microwave it
Makes 2 Cookies
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.