1 Minute Mason Jar Omelette
Wake up late? Busy schedule? Just hate prepping food? Today we’ve got you covered with this QUICK Mason Jar Omelette recipe that only takes around a minute to make. It’s delicious, healthy, and low carb friendly!!!
• 2 Large Whole Eggs
• Black Pepper
• 1 Tablespoon (7g) Bacon Bits
• Your Choice Vegetables (Chopped)
• 1/8 Cup (14g) Your Favorite Cheese (Full, Reduced, or Fat Free is up to you)
1. Coat at least a half pint mason jar with some non-stick cooking spray (bigger if you’re using a lot of ingredients/more than 2 eggs)
2. Add all of your ingredients into it
3. Cover and shake until well mixed
4. Remove the cover and microwave for 1-2 minutes
Tip: Add egg whites for more protein!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.