1 Minute Mason Jar Omelette
Wake up late? Busy schedule? Just hate prepping food? Today we’ve got you covered with this QUICK Mason Jar Omelette recipe that only takes around a minute to make. It’s delicious, healthy, and low carb friendly!!!
• 2 Large Whole Eggs
• Black Pepper
• 1 Tablespoon (7g) Bacon Bits
• Your Choice Vegetables (Chopped)
• 1/8 Cup (14g) Your Favorite Cheese (Full, Reduced, or Fat Free is up to you)
1. Coat at least a half pint mason jar with some non-stick cooking spray (bigger if you’re using a lot of ingredients/more than 2 eggs)
2. Add all of your ingredients into it
3. Cover and shake until well mixed
4. Remove the cover and microwave for 1-2 minutes
Tip: Add egg whites for more protein!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.