1 Minute Double Chocolate Low Carb Cookie
Delicious low-carb chocolate cookies that take less than a minute to make. Are you sold yet? You might be worried about the microwave, but I promise you that these cookies actually taste like real cookies! Kill that sweet tooth without feeling guilty right now!
• 1/2 Tablespoon Chocolate
• 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
• 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
• 1 Large Egg
• 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
• 1 Tablespoon (7g) Almond Flour
• 1/2 Scoop (15g) LABRADA 100% WHEY Vanilla
• 1 1/2 Tablespoons (7.5g) Cocoa Powder
• Pinch of Salt
Makes 1 large cookie
1. Melt your Chocolate and Butter
2. Combine and mix together all of your ingredients
3. Coat a plate with some non-stick cooking spray and add your mix onto it
4. Shape your cookie and top it with whatever you want
5. Microwave for :45-:60 seconds (depending on how powerful your microwave is)
• Use a sugar free chocolate to really cut down on the carbs!
• Divide the recipe to make more cookies and share the love!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article. Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.