1 Minute Double Chocolate Low Carb Cookie
Delicious low-carb chocolate cookies that take less than a minute to make. Are you sold yet? You might be worried about the microwave, but I promise you that these cookies actually taste like real cookies! Kill that sweet tooth without feeling guilty right now!
• 1/2 Tablespoon Chocolate
• 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
• 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
• 1 Large Egg
• 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
• 1 Tablespoon (7g) Almond Flour
• 1/2 Scoop (15g) LABRADA 100% WHEY Vanilla
• 1 1/2 Tablespoons (7.5g) Cocoa Powder
• Pinch of Salt
Makes 1 large cookie
1. Melt your Chocolate and Butter
2. Combine and mix together all of your ingredients
3. Coat a plate with some non-stick cooking spray and add your mix onto it
4. Shape your cookie and top it with whatever you want
5. Microwave for :45-:60 seconds (depending on how powerful your microwave is)
• Use a sugar free chocolate to really cut down on the carbs!
• Divide the recipe to make more cookies and share the love!
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.