WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
Online Price: $34.99
You Save: $15.00 (30.01%)
Most fitness enthusiasts will agree that a high quality protein powder is a staple in their diet. And, while it's certainly important to consume lean protein from sources like eggs, chicken breast, turkey or tofu, none of these are as fast absorbing as a whey protein isolate. This means that after a rigorous workout when your muscles are starved for sustenance to help them repair and grow, they’ll get the nourishment they need more quickly than from other slowly digested proteins.
Jamie Eason’s whey protein isolate is a great way to ensure that you have the protein you'll need for muscle recovery – fast – to help maximize the results of your workouts.
"My Whey Protein Isolate shake not only tastes incredibly delicious, it's made with wholesome, natural ingredients. My philosophy is to keep it simple, as natural as possible, and delicious."-Jamie Eason
- NO gluten or lactose
- NO artificial flavors, artificial colors, preservatives or artificial sweeteners
- Smooth, delicious flavor
- 25 grams of high-quality protein
- Just 3 grams of fat
- Helps repair and build lean muscle
Concentrate vs Isolate
While both the Jamie Eason Isolate and the 100% Whey Concentrate are excellent, Made from Natural Ingredients options for protein, they do differ slightly.
- The Isolate is one of the purest forms of protein, therefore may absorb more quickly into your system vs the Concentrate.
- The Concentrate may be a bit creamier & thicker in texture than the Isolate.
- The Isolate contains slightly less carbs, so if you are carb counting you may want to go with the Isolate.
- The Concentrate is a little more economical than the Isolate.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (~40g)
Servings Per Container: 17
Lee Labrada's Guarantee
For over 20 years, LABRADA has performed 3rd party independent lab testing on all of its sports supplements, to guarantee that you get what you pay for with your hard earned money:
Real Ingredients, Real Potency, Real Results.
That's why all LABRADA products are backed by founder Lee Labrada's personal quality guarantee:
"If it's on the label, it's in the bottle!"®