Old 09-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Founder Labrada Nutrition

Lee Labrada is on a distinguished road
Default About this Section

Use this section to discuss, ask questions, and share your knowledge about any techniques that you may use to stay motivated and focused on achieving your fitness goals.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:08 AM

Default Post Your Goals In This Thread - Make Yourself Accountable

Post Your Goals In This Thread - Make Yourself Accountable.

This will dramatically increase your chances of achieving your goals.

Best!
Lee
Old 09-26-2012, 06:15 AM

RockLockridge is on a distinguished road

Motivation is a big factor in my success and is an aspect that I think is overlooked when developing a plan for success in transformations.

My Goal:
Weigh below 230 by 2/23/13. I call this my "New Dad Transformation". I started at 264 on 8/23/12.

Last edited by RockLockridge; 02-01-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:59 PM

CurtK is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Second chances

This is an off-topic post but I wanted to share this with my new friends here

Found out last night that a family friend who has been battling heart problems for many, many, many years got her new transplanted heart last night in Houston, TX.

She has been on the waiting list for a very long time. Born with a heart defect it finally became a problem for her in her early 40's. Please pray for a speedy, full recovery. And please pray for the family who have lost someone and were very generous to become organ donors. If you have not already signed up to be an organ donor please do so soon. Life is precious and an organ for someone whose life is dependent upon that gift is huge.

I am sure the main reason we are here trying to transform our bodies and our health is so that we can live long, healthy, fruitful lives and be with our families for a long time. Sometimes we get second chances and sometimes we don't.

Thanks for listening

Curt
Lee Labrada and HugoRivera like this.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:23 AM

Curt - My best to your family friend.

Lee
HugoRivera likes this.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:31 AM
Team Labrada

HugoRivera will become famous soon enoughHugoRivera will become famous soon enough

Hi Curt. Wishing her the best as well! Thanks for sharing. HR

~HR
Check out my training, nutrition and supplementation articles on the Labrada Blog:
http://www.labrada.com/blog/author/hugo-rivera/
Old 07-11-2013, 10:08 PM

tackworkout is on a distinguished road

It's my goal by 1/1/14 to be between 15-20% body fat and around 215 pounds. At the moment i'm 241 and 30% body fat. I'm not sure if that's a realistic goal or not. When I set that goal in January 2013. I really didn't know much about how this stuff all worked. (at that point I was 259 and like 37% body fat, well 37% as a person who is not used to measuring his own body fat so i can't say for sure).

However, for me personally i'm a short term goal kind of guy anyway. So instead of keeping that goal in mind, as long as I am moving forward and making progress I know i'm achieving positive results. So if I make that goal by 1/1/14 great, if not, as long as I am making progress, even small progress, I know I will reach that goal eventually and that keeps me going.

And since fitness is a journey not a destination, most of the fun is in getting there.

And I have to say one of the biggest motivations for me is the story John Riccio. I must have watched that video 100 times now. And it is a huge motivation for me to ignore the excuses I have and get in the gym, eat right, and keep going. Thank you so much for making that video Lee!!