Do you like brownies, but hate the guilt trip? Fall in love with these easy and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Brownies!
• 1/4 Cup (20g) Rolled Oats (or Coconut Flour)
• 2 Large Eggs
• Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1/4 Teaspoon Butter Extract
• 2 Teaspoons (8g) Light Brown Sugar
• 2 Scoops (60g) TPC Baking Protein Powder
• 16 Ounces (454g) Reduced Sodium Chickpeas
• 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
• 1/4 Teaspoons Salt
• 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• 2 Tablespoons (30g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Chocolate Chips into either a food processor or really powerful blender
2. Process or blend everything until it’s mixed together
3. Take out a baking pan, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix in
4. Top it with your Chocolate Chips
5. Bake on 350F/176C for 20:00-25:00 minutes
Makes 8 brownies!
• If you don’t like chocolate chips then top it with some nuts, peanut butter chips, or whatever else you prefer
• Want thicker brownies? Use a smaller pan!
The entire recipe= Calories: 1085 Fat: 29g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Sodium: 1288mg, Carbs: 116g, Fiber: 20g, Sugar: 30g, Protein: 90g
Each brownie (if you make 8)= Calories: 135 Fat: 3.6g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 161mg, Carbs: 14.5g, Fiber: 2.5g, Sugar: 3.7g, Protein: 11.2g
About the Author
Derek Howes is a personal trainer and chef with over a decade of experience in the gym and kitchen. Derek, who is also known as The Protein Chef on his blog and YouTube channel shows his viewers every week that food doesn’t need to be boring or repetitive, it’s all about balance, moderation, and having the knowledge to change things up. His recipes which have been featured in the news, magazines, and on TV are cheap, quick, AND delicious! His motto in life is “everything in moderation” and is without question the most important habit he follows.